Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Lazy days

Can I just say how much I LOVE lazy Sundays.

Tommy and I go out to lunch after church every week. (Yea for not cooking!) Then we head home, change into something comfy, grab the paper, and spend the rest of the afternoon watching TV, working the crossword puzzle, and reading the paper. Dinner is usually leftovers or snacks. Last night we had cheese & crackers, chips & salsa, mixed nuts, dried pineapple slices, and cookies. Totally unhealthy but falls right in line with lazy.

I used to spend Sunday afternoons catching up and/or preparing for work the next day. Lazy is much more fun--and strangely enough readies me for the week. God knows what is best for us after all! Now, if I could just apply the rest of God's plans for me to my life....

1 comment:

Laura Lee said...

Yea for lazy Sundays! We spend ours about the same way~of course with some variation depending what the boys are doing. I love not having anything planned or committed to on sunday afternoons.
Keep enjoying those Sundays!