Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Beginnings


Okay. I've decided to join the 21st century and begin blogging. Thanks, Lindsay for the coaching.


January is my least favorite month of the year. I'm not sure why--perhaps the let down from all the December activities, perhaps because Utah usually has temperature inversions that prevent us from seeing the sun for weeks at a time, or perhaps because it's one of my busiest months at work. I've just never been the "hooray for starting over and making resolutions" type.


However, I decided to be productive today. I cleaned my entire house, finished all the laundry and ironing, and put away all the Christmas decorations. There's always such a feeling of satisfaction when you set your mind to something and actually do it. And, it will be great to have the weekend with time to have fun.


Still not exactly a resolution but it beats moping about the house feeling blue because January has arrived.




2 comments:

Debbie said...

Trial to see if a comment will post.

Lindsay Marie said...

You're just commenting on your own blog so you'll have comments :) Horay for a new blogger in the family! Want to come to my house and be productive? Keep the non-resolution going??